Dated: May 20th 2020
Dear LEGOLAND Explorer,
We are really looking forward to finally start the season 2020 with you on 30 May. Also the LEGOLAND Holiday Village hotels and restaurants welcome you again to a unique LEGO atmosphere on 30 Mai.
The well-being and safety of you and our employees is always our top priority. We therefore ask you kindly to adhere to distance regulations and hygiene measures and we want to indicate different adjustments, safety and hygiene regulations on this page.
We are looking forward to be able to welcome you to your personal family adventure at LEGOLAND Deutschland Resort.
Important adjustments which must be considered prior to your arrival
Please follow the adjustments for your planning:
- Visiting LEGOLAND Deutschland is ONLY possible with prior day-dated reservation (this also applies for annual pass holders or if you already own a ticket), as the number of visitors will be limited
- NO tickets are sold at site, please book your new day-dated tickets online
- Please use cashless payment (as far as possible)
- Your tickets are already reserved, if you have booked an overnight stay in the Holiday Village or via our tour operator LEGOLAND Holidays. You don’t have to worry about anything
- Wear facial masks (from 6 years of age) in the marked areas (queue areas, attractions, restaurants and shops)
- Families must keep at least 1.5 metres d-i-s-t-a-n-c-e
All important information about park and Holiday Village operation at site:
Season start in the park and the Holiday Village
LEGOLAND Deutschland starts into the new season on 30 Mai 2020. The park is going to be open daily from 10 am to 6 pm, rides close one hour prior to park closing. Also the hotels in the LEGOLAND Holiday Village will start with restricted capacity into the new season. Unfortunately, the campsite will have to stay closed at the beginning. Further information can be found in the Holiday Village paragraph.
Purchase of day-dated tickets
The access to the park is only granted with, prior online purchased day-dated tickets, as the daily number of guests is limited. As of now, only day-dated tickets are sold in our web shop. These tickets are already dated to an unchangeable day und do not have to be exchanged additionally online. You must also purchase a free of charge ticket for children below the age of 3 years.
Exchange already purchased tickets
Already purchased undated tickets must be exchanged online to dated tickets. You must also reserve a free of charge ticket for children below the age of 3 years. The reservation period will end on 31 July in the first step. A booking for the next day is possible not later than 4 pm on the day before. Reserved tickets cannot be returned or transferred to a different date or to another person.
The day is unfortunately booked out if there are no tickets available for the desired date. We are looking forward to welcome you again on a different date.
Visit with a LEGOLAND or Merlin Annual Pass
In order to meet the strict official requirements, we also have to ask you annual pass holders to purchase a free of charge ticket for the concerning date of visit. We cannot grant you access to the park without a valid day-dated ticket. You must also reserve a free of charge ticket for children below the age of 3 years. A booking for the next day is possible not later than 4 pm on the day before. The day is unfortunately booked out if the there are no tickets available for the desired date. For reasons of fairness, we have limited the amount of visits for the “restricted” opining time. Annual passes, which expired after the 17 March, were automatically extended by three months, which allows you a visit with these annual passes as well.
From 30 May – 14 June: 1 redeemable visit
From 15 June – 31 July: 3 redeemable visits
We kindly ask you to show consideration towards others and only reserve the amount of tickets that you need and redeem.
Hygiene- and safety rules
We have implemented the appropriate hygiene and safety rules on the whole LEGOLAND premises, as the safety and well-being of you and our employees is our top priority. We ask you kindly to adhere to these rules during your stay at LEGOLAND Deutschland Resort.
- Keep a d-i-s-t-a-n-c-e of at least 1.5 metres to other families
- Wear facial masks (from 6 years) in the marked areas (queue areas, attractions, shops and restaurants)
- Please stick to the hygiene etiquette (cough and sneeze into the crook of the arm)
- Wash your hands more frequent and more thorough
- In addition to the sanitary rooms, you can now find sanitizer dispensers on neuralgic points in the park
- Please pay cashless if possible
- Please visit LEGOLAND to a later date if you feel sick.
This is what we do:
- We have increased our already high cleaning standards by additional cleaning measures and higher cleaning frequencies
- Regular cleaning of the attractions
- Hygiene protection at the cash desks
- Training and sensitisation of our staff
- The offer in the LEGOLAND theme park
In accordance with the regulations of the Bavarian government, our shows in the LEGO Arena and in the Monkey Stage will not take place for the time being. In addition, the LEGO Studios must stay closed due to the regulations of the Bavarian government until further notice.
Additionally we reserve the right that not all rides are open due to official reasons during the time of the restricted park operation.
The restaurants (Stars Grill House and Café Ein Stein) as well as selected outdoor food stands in the park are open. The regulations of the Bavarian government for the gastronomy also apply here:
- You are obliged to wear a facial mask while moving around in the restaurant (e.g. entering and going to the toilette). However, you can take it off while seated at the table.
- The minimum distance between tables is kept.
Offer in the LEGOLAND Holiday Village
Our hotels (castles and Pirate Island Hotel) will also start into the new season with limited capacity. All booked overnight stays in the LEGOLAND Holiday Village or booked stays with our tour operator LEGOLAND Holidays include two day tickets per Person for the LEGOLAND theme park. You will not have to worry about your tickets yourself.
Please contact your tour operator if you have booked with another tour operator.
Unfortunately, the campsite will have to stay closed due to official regulations initially until 14 June. You will be contacted by us directly via email if your booking is during this period.
The Steak House, the Pirate Tavern and the Round Table restaurant (depending on the number of guests), will be open in the Holiday Village for you in the evening. You will be informed at the check-in, where your breakfast will take place. The regulations of the Bavarian government apply for all restaurants:
- Please reserve your table in advance via telephone: +49 8221 700 – 9493 (reachable from 11 am – 5 pm)
- You are obliged to wear a facial mask while moving around in the restaurant (e.g. entering and going to the toilette). However, you can take it off while seated at the table
- Our staff will guide you to your table
- The minimum distance between tables is kept
- There will be no buffet, instead service at the table
The LEGO play rooms as well as the Virtual Reality Experience will be closed. The playgrounds will be opened as usual, as well as the Pirate Golf and the Pirate Bowling.
The City Shop, the LEGO Boutique and the LEGO Factory are open for you. The regulations of the Bavarian government for the retail sector apply here. Please use facial masks as soon as you enter the shop and pay cashless as far as possible. We will provide you with free of charge disposable gloves for the pick a brick section in the LEGO Factory, so you can safely pick your brick.
No events will take place due to the guest limitation and distance measures for the time being.